Update Max/Rubs Pic


We are currently waiting for the Razorback vs. Alabama game to begin! Can you guys believe how big my munchkin is?!  It's raining outside, we've done our chores, and I have a roast in the crockpot. This Saturday has turned into a nice cozy one. I love days where I can just lounge around and relax... Now I gotta go and start praying for my Hogs.

Have a fabulous weekend! I hope you all get to do a little somethin' to relax!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love reading about your life, is that weird?? I feel like we connect on some level, whether it's spiritual or emotional. You look so at ease, at peace, and from the sounds of it, you're healing from the past. Carry on, sweet woman. Carry on.
Ruby said…
Thanks anon. I'm glad that you can relate and that we have a connection. I'm finding out that life is all about "those moments." Thank you for reading. Come back any time :)