It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year!


1. FOOTBALL SEASON!!!
2. WPS!
3. 49ers!!
4. Election Time!

So we (Hog Fans) had a tough loss this weekend and I'm still recovering from it. We showed so much potential last year and here we are again, losing to a small school like Louisiana Monroe. I'm a Hog fan through and through so I guess I'll suck it up and support my boys.
*If you follow me on FB you're about to get a ton of updated statuses on the afore mentioned subjects until we hit about February so brace yourselves... Or just hide me. Either one works and I won't be offended.

FOOD: I always make this recipe around football season because I love to feed people and I love to watch football. When I combine both of my favorite things like food and football, I consider it a little piece of Heaven. So I wanted to share a super secret recipe from my good ol' Daddy's restaurant that has always been a big hit with my friends!

Papacito's Fajita Recipe

2 lb. of chuck roast beef ( thinly sliced)
4 chicken breasts (thinly sliced)
1 white onion (or 2 if you really like onions)
3 bell peppers (green and/or yellow)
2 TB. Olive Oil
1 1/2 cup of Soy Sauce

1. Marinate the meat in the soy sauce and let it sit for at least 30 minutes. Then cook it in a cast iron skillet on medium heat.
2. Slice the white onion and the bell peppers and cook in another pan (in the olive oil) for 4-6 minutes on medium high heat. Salt to taste
3. Combine the two and eat with corn or flour tortillas. You can also add some guacamole and cilantro.
* Easy as PIE which is also a really good dessert

Comments

Popular Posts