BYUI- 2006



I LOVE THIS BEAUTIFUL FACE!!- Thanks Shands :)
 

Fall of 2006- I began my journey into adulthood . I met my first roommate and (little did I know) a prized best friend during this time. We were both Arkansas girls, proud of our heritage, and not too enthused (well I was a little excited) about being a million miles from home. She became my confidant and I know I will always share a special bond with this wonderful girl. I was the super/hyper/horrible planner and Shands was my accomplice in all of those things. Thanks for loving me anyway girlfriend!! We have gone through boy-crazy talks (you're welcome Shands!!), the life altering car accident, boys, my marriage, her marriage, my baby, my divorce, her baby, her awesome family and I know we will have many more memories to share.

Hey Shands- remember when we Valentine-d attacked our FHE brothers apartment because I was crushing on two of the roommates there, at the same time might I add?? Learning how to rap that BIG MAC song?! Or the time we bought $120 worth of groceries and halved the bill? When you used up like 5,000 texts (still funny)! What about the time we had to rush you to the hospital? OH and don't forget the halloween party... We realized that APEX or Pinnacle Parties were actually of the devil and ran away rather quickly.


This day shall live in infamy. The day I learned to just be happy with myself and my assets

Always thugs and gangstas fo' life!

I couldn't help myself....

Our signature pose. Once again... I couldn't help myself...

Idaho girls are really a whole "other" story....
You're an amazing woman. I'm so glad you're in my life Boo. I can't wait to see where life will take both of us and I'm really grateful to know you're always a text/phone call away! Can you believe that was 6 years ago?? Our first conversation consisted of you crying and me dragging us up to the Taylor. I think I cried a little bit with you that day. What a favor our parents did! They abandoned us in frigid Idaho and thankfully we found each other and survived!

Comments

Ruby! I LOVE YOU! I don't know where the time has gone, but we had fun being roommates 6 years ago!
Ruby said…
Yeah we did! If you know where the time has gone let me know! I don't want to be wrinkled and old!! Love you girl :)

Popular Posts