READ THE FINE PRINT

That awesome moment when you get called and told that you have been going off the wrong days for your contract. Now, instead of getting out in 2 weeks, you have to work another full month.


I guess things could be worse. For now, I will kiss my Vegas trip good bye, tanning by the pool, spending time with Max, and spending all of my June trapped in this office.

One day this trip will finally happen...

Comments

Alyson Samantha said…
Dangit all. That suck so bad!! At least you get two extra weeks of pay?
Ruby said…
NOO... They pay by the month... But I guess it could be worse. No time off... I am soo bummed!!!
Tab said…
LV was my first home with Perry, so it holds some sentimental value for me. I hated living there since we were in a ROUGH neighborhood, but visiting might be nice! The Bellagio Hotel and fountains are pretty amazing. I hope you can make it soon!

Popular Posts