Not Ready. Not Friday Happy.

I'm throwing an event in less than 9 hours. I'm sitting in an office cramped with donations, flowers, gifts, vases (what the heck do I need these for??), money, checks, and a giant 1 liter Coke I am fighting the urge to guzzle down. Fight the urge!!! Must fight the urge...

Guys, I'm mega-stressed. I have this event, soccer games off the wall tomorrow (my lil Sissy is rocking middle school soccer), getting things ready for Sunday dinner, 2 BRIDAL showers (yay for my friends :)), shopping for the bridal showers, laundry, cleaning my car (OCD about this), and somehow I need 2 sitters and to spend time with my little love. I'm not sure I'm going to make it out of this weekend alive. NOT.SURE.AT.ALL.

I want to get all fancied up next week and have a cute boy take me on a date. I'm sure that will rock my stress levels up to 200% and a sure panic attack will happen. But I haven't felt nice or fancy in about two weeks. ALSO- I'm really thankful to have Tuesday here from Italia. She has been a BLESSED love to me!! Did I tell you she took care of my child 2 days in a row without notice? Or complaining? Oh-she potty-trained him??? Blain- you got yourself a really awesome wife that's good with kids. I would love a wife like her, even if she loves hot dog weenies all the times and macandcheese. Just saying :)

Comments

Bubbles said…
I hope the even went off with a smash!! I love the set up of your blog:)
Ruby said…
I'm glad you found me on this thing!! and thanks, I'm not sure how I set it up but I like it too.

Popular Posts