Hey Hey! It's Friday Today!

I am so excited for this movie!!
Things I'm grateful for today:
1. my cute boy Max
2. my momma watching my cute boy today
3. I woke up on time and didn't run around like a crazy
4. healthy breakfast
5. working out
6. great group of friends
7. that cute guy I've been crushing on...

Today is going to be so busy! I have work to my elbows! But that's ok because that means I get to go home and be with the love of my life and spend the weekend with him.... Now if I could just find someone to go watch the Avengers with me...

Comments

Charity Brown said…
How about going with that cute guy you've been crushing on....?
Ruby said…
I'd rather us stay friends than nothing at all... So maybe I will... and try not to crush on him while in the process ;)

Popular Posts