Making The LIST...

*Disclaimer: I was tagged and am returning the favor. -not sure how I feel about this... and will add more things later...
*I'm supposed to make a list of things of "THE GUY." Skeptical anyone?? I'm going to try this with a straight face.
THE LIST:
1.  Adore me and think my child is the best thing ever! 
2.  Sense of Humor
3.  Want a family (as in help me raise the chillins' and give me at least 2 more babies)
4.  God-fearing (this should probably be #1)
5.  Self-starter
6.  Travel (Europe, Brazil, Australia, Africa)
7.  Musical talent of any sort (just enjoying music will work!!)
8.  Movie-watcher (scifi and adventure)
9.  Teeth (must have his own teeth)
10. Willing to live a semi-healthy lifestyle (i have a vegetable garden and go on walks)
11. Respects me as woman, wife, and mother


NOW ON TO THE DEETS
12. Must love dogs
13. Baking
14. Kind
15. Compassionate
16. Grounded (has good dreams but is in touch with reality)
17. College graduate
18. Family-oriented
19. Good personal hygene
20. Adventurous
21. Patient
22. Southern (would be sooo nice, but not a must)
23. Must have a job
24. Firm (someone has to be the disciplinary)
25. Enjoy the outdoors (gotta get my camping in at least once a year!)
26. No temper problems
27. Love my piano skills (grand piano anyone??)
28. Must like sea food
29. Sky-diver
30. Love to drive
31.  Good at math
32. Swimming!!
33. Non-Smoker
34. Good style in dress (OR will let me pick out his clothes)
35. Not racist

Simply put I want someone who will appreciate me for my talents and efforts. Someone who will want to go on walks with Max and I. A curious person by nature, even if he hates politics. I know I'm a "wild thing" and hard to handle sometimes but who isn't? Women are hard to handle from the get-go! The older I grow, the less money-making-millionaires sound appealing to me. Sure, it'd be nice to live comfortably! I would do very well driving that dream car I want, keeping up with a nice house, and etc. etc. etc. Yet it would be fantastic to find someone to be in sync with. I don't know if this list is even feasible since I'm in no rush to tie the knot with anyone... Nevertheless, I do know I eventually want someone who will fall in love with me and want to share his life with mine. Easy, right?!


I want one so bad!


Comments

Charity Brown said…
So it's funny that you put this list up because I recently ran across a list I made back when I was in high school / early colelge of things I wanted in a future spouse. The list is literally about 180 items long. After everything I have gone through one would think that my list would be so much longer now and I would be way more picky, but the truth is, it's SO much shorter. Just because it's short, though, doesn't mean it's not particular. My list now is only about 8 items long. Sure there are "bonuses" but I now KNOW the things that REALLY matter in life and in love. :) My list is quite similar to your top items.
Test said…
BAHAHAHHA! Ok, I need to know, were you ever in a situation where you dated someone who was not sporting his own teeth?
Ruby said…
yeah he was a 16 year old with dentures. AND NO I did not kiss him. I only found out because he used them as a form of entertainment. SICK!! and I was 16 at the time as well

Popular Posts