Hi Friday!
Phew, what a week! I am thankful to all of you who have sent me sweet messages and emails on my tough post. It was nerve wracking to even consider doing a post like that, but considering I only have 22 (and the BEST 22 followers!!) I figured y'all could handle the story. Some people thought it was distasteful for me to share such a thing on my blog. I think- in fact I know- that some of the anon girls reading my posts are going through similar things and are still in denial that it is happening to them... I wrote that for THEM!
Today I'd like to go back to my favorite Billy Joel (who was also a true babe) back in the day.
WEEKEND TIME y'all!! Woo!!
Also- Happy Birthday to one of my longest friends (I'm sure we met in Heaven before the womb!) TUESDAY ANN. Much love to this darling woman. Without her, there would have been no Tuesday to my Ruby ;)
Today I'd like to go back to my favorite Billy Joel (who was also a true babe) back in the day.
WEEKEND TIME y'all!! Woo!!
Also- Happy Birthday to one of my longest friends (I'm sure we met in Heaven before the womb!) TUESDAY ANN. Much love to this darling woman. Without her, there would have been no Tuesday to my Ruby ;)

Comments