Diaper Free is the Way to Be!
Max has been ready to potty-train for a year. A WHOLE YEAR. I have failed miserably in that department but I never seemed to have the time allotted to nurture his "potty" needs. Also, working 40-50 hr weeks, tutoring, and studying got in the way. Just sayin'. Anyhow, we have tackled potty training this week and not only is he rocking it, but he seems to know how to do it all by himself. SO- booyah to all the moms who gave me grief on toilet training.
Also special thanks to my mom who initiated this process and to my bff Tuesday who is helping him as I type. I love you women!! For all of you who have wondered, I would just like to clarify that it indeed takes a village to raise a child. A HUGE ONE!!- you can quote me.
![]() |
| Not even half of my mother's side of the family. See if you can pick us out from the crowd ;) |

Comments
1. Amazing that you can potty train your boy and congratulations cause mine has no interest at all! errrrg. Im sick of wiping up poo
2. Whoa! Huge Huge family! You're a lucky girl
2. You have no idea!! Haha. We are missing about 80 other people from this side of the family alone. It's crazy!