Envisioning My New (Future) LIfe

I ran into a lovely blog that I now follow. You can check them out here! They have some really great, practical advice and I'm going to try some of their suggestions. Y'all should give it a try too and then we can compare notes... Or I can just read yours and comment :). With that said... Here are some pictures to how I envision the next few years!

First things first, I'm buying this after I graduate from Grad School in 2 years!


A stable home that I can decorate from top to bottom. Flipping a house has always
been on my bucket list. This house just caught my fancy!! :)

I'm currently working on getting into the MBA program out here in AR. Wish me luck!!

Have enough of these to fill that gorgeous house I posted a picture of. I want to
have more children.


I want a law degree bad! This is definitely something I see myself pursuing after the MBA.
Hey future man!! I love school!! Thankfully for you, I have no student debt (yet) so... that means I can do more school right??



Finally, live a worthy life in order to serve a mission with my future husband.
Brazil? Africa? Mexico? Salt Lake??


Comments

Alyson Samantha said…
I like your future life. I also like your current one!