Recovering from the Weekend


These are the boys (and girl ha!) I am always gushing about! Aren't they handsome (beautiful)?!

I had a million things to do this weekend and successfully accomplished almost all of them (minus the last load of laundry I didn't fold that stared me down last night... I won).
D's wedding was so fun, so full of love that it made my heart nearly burst. The room was full of people and the bride&groom only had eyes for each other. You could just feel the love radiate around them and I wanted to get near them just to feel a glimmer of it. I know that feeling- I kept thinking that as I caught up with friends, drank about 5 cranberry juices, and danced like a fool until the wee hours of the morning. I felt carefree! Rejuvenated! It's happening, I'm healing. I'm letting go. I'm going to be just fabulous. *Sigh of Relief*
I asked this guy to be my date for the wedding and he was awesome!! Thanks Adam!!
I'm so lucky to have the group of friends that I do! They are hilarious, seriously obnoxious, loud, and kind. I wouldn't have them put together any other way. I was lucky enough to catch the bouquet AND have someone propose that very night. I don't think it gets better than that!

*Disclaimer: I am not getting married nor am I dating anyone. But the proposal is a true story.

Comments

Aaron said…
We rocked that wedding! We trippy mane.

Popular Posts