REASONS WHY HAILEY should MOVE HERE




My dear, sweet, hilarious best friend/ex roomate Hailey-
I would like to dedicate this post to you.
There are many reasons why you should move to Arkansas.

Arkansas is lovely, Arkansas is sweet
it's filled with awesome people
and cute birds that tweet.

There are gorgeous bachelors our age here
too many of them to count
Hailey dear, please lend your ear
to hear my words on this mount

There are beautiful trees and valleys
and a few girls named Sally (that you will become bffs with!!)
and above all that, let's just say there's more than that ;)

We have awesome malls a-plenty
boating, lakes, and lots of fish too
so you mustn't worry any
because we have a lot of things to do

NWA is the best kept secret I've ever known
and I'm willing to share it so you can move to this great throne
and get your MBA with me. (OK this last part didn't rhyme)

Come visit me my friend!
I promise you it's worth it in the end
You're life may change forever
... and that's a long time.

So, please move here Hailey babe! We can be roomates again! We can swim at the pool, go to the lake, scoure out the boys, or just sit home and bake (I did not mean to rhyme this time). We're only 24, we have our whole lives ahead of us, come have a little adventure south of the Mason/Dixon. This is the time you need to get out of Utah and this place is right up your alley way. If you hate it, you can move back after a 1.5 once our MBAs are done. That is all!

Comments

.Hailey. said…
WOw I don't even know what to say..other then that was amazing! I need to visit first before i move there! But we probably get our MBA's. Does that mean I have to start studying for the GMAT? Yuck!

Popular Posts