My Friends Are Getting Married Part I
Here comes the bride-to-be...
The beautiful bride-to-be! Love you D!
Isn't she gorgeous! Glad I got to reconnect with her after all these years!
Where was I Friday night, you might ask? Oh, I was just at my lovely friend's bachelorette party!! Miss D is getting married next month and we had a classy celebration! She is marrying an amazing guy, in fact, I couldn't have picked a better guy for her myself. He's honest, trustworthy, the list is endless. She is an incredible woman as well; she is accomplished and brilliant. Their kids are going to rule the world- just sayin'. Anyway, I don't think I've had that much fun at a shower in YEARS. We had a great dinner, played games, and as you can see from the pictures, I had way too much fun. Yes, I was a little out of control... I think it was well appreciated (I hope it was anyway...). It was good, clean (mostly clean) fun and I ate wayy too much good food. I'm excited to celebrate with all of my lovely girls who are about to tie the knot soon!
I'm happy to see so many successful couples and marriages. They give me hope! Love is a beautiful thing.

Comments