My Adoptive Brazilian Daughters

My Dear Adoptive Brazilian Daughters,







I miss you! I miss our chats, late night dinners, movie nights, dancing nights, and above all: your beautiful faces. I don't know how I have gone so long without you two in my life. I sure do miss all of our conversations, my advice to you, and the friendship we made. I can't believe how "growed up" you are. Jess you got married- just stating the obvious. Camilla- you're making awesome plans for the future. My heart bursts to know how well you two are doing!! I'm sad I left and didn't get to say good bye. I miss your Brazilian food!! I miss your beautiful Brazilian faces!




I compiled a list of things and people that I frequently look up because they remind me of YOU TWO

THE BRAZILIAN LIST:



I like this picture of Jesus. It's inspiring. I also love Rio and can't wait til I want to visit it again (since I've wanted to visit it 'before')









How many times did we eat feijoada???!!! I miss it so much! In fact I've made it a few times but it is missing some key ingredient I haven't figured out.




This is just a cute Brazilian Guy I found. He is cute isn't he??









This is a lovely picture of Adriana. Yes she reminds me of both of you! Except you girlies are more modest and that is hotter.




Comments

Popular Posts