Parenting with a Narcissist

Hello world! Happy Monday! I'm getting ready to take my GMAT soon so I can start applying to MBA schools. Will you all pray for me?? Keep your fingers crossed for me?? I need all the positive energy, Lord's help, any help I can get. I'm so excited to get it over with! You know what else I'm excited about?? Finding this awesome website to help my other divorced girlfriends. I know parenting can be hard. Then there is divorced parenting, which is the hardest thing ever, right?! Wrong! Having to deal with a narcissistic parent is the worst. So here is a website for those of you that will have to forever deal with a difficult parent. You can thank me later :) Click here and maybe you'll be able to find something useful.

On to better news: my DYI projects will be finished after my test and I can't wait to show you guys my newest hobby!
"Sometimes it takes a crazy person to see the truth."

Comments

Test said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Test said…
Hey gorgeous mama! I had no idea you were really going for your MBA! Congrats! That is really exciting, and you'll be in my prayers. Good luck! Also, are you planning on doing your MBA in Arkansas? Cuz you know...if you're shopping around, there's a ton of good schools in Boston!!! Hollaaaaa. Hahahha, love you. Take care!

Popular Posts