A Little Country
I have been on a huge country kick this mornin'. Biscuits and gravy for breakfast, po' boy sandwiches for dinner, and country music to start my Friday. I don't know what it is about today, but I'm definitely feeling a little more southern for sure! For those that are wondering, I have a lot of southern pride. I'm a local and proud of it. I couldn't have picked a better place to grow up. I am fortunate to have been raised in one of the South's best kept secrets (NWA): on a farm, in open spaces, raising cows, and baby goats. That's something else most people don't know about me- I'm a farm girl at heart.
Here's a little country music to start off your Friday mornin'. I also have to introduce y'all to Tracy Lawrence, the man of my dreams!! I know the man has lost his looks as of late, but man oh man, his voice makes up for it! If I ever meet a man who can sing me this you can bet your bottom dollar I'll let him stick around for good. There is something about a man who can sing, especially a good southern song. - Hey a girl can dream, can't she?
![]() |
| This is my favorite breakfast ever! |
![]() |
| My future front yard/ birmingham style home |
![]() |
| I like Carrie and she's from Broken Arrow which is close to where I live! |
Happy Friday Y'all!



Comments