Catching Up On My Life with MAXIMO

These are our latest adventures. Enjoy!!

Out to dinner with my cute mother and the Maximus. Disregard the sweater and the glasses. K thanks!

Waking up with this guy makes my mornings so much more awesome!

Isn't he handsome and amazing?! We try to go on mommy/max dates once a month. This one is old but so cute!

I did some family history. This is my German/Spanish great-grandpa. Handsome, huh?

My dear friend C's little boy's birthday! Spiderman is always welcomed at bday parties!

Sometimes I really love this place... And I get a little into it...

When I was in CA I visited a Mercado and I felt like I was in Mexico. It was awesome!

I used to play on this tree at my grandpa's backyard. Talk about nostalgia! I'm so lucky my son got to meet my grandpa!

Four generations shot. My gramps wasn't in the mood for a picture and neither was M. I also love our asian eyes in this one! Haha, especially yours mom!

We were mega excited to take a picture outside a TP in New Mexico! Look at that face!!

We are sooo photogenic together! In case you're wondering... We didn't do this on purpose! - In New Mexico

If I can look as good as my mother one day, I'll consider myself accomplished. Here with my beautiful mother and Sissy!

Beautiful Centerpiece from one of the many weddings I crashed this summer!!

Blue tongued summers are some of my best childhood memories! Now I get to share that with my boy :)

I really loved this dress. I also love the use of skinny wraps and exercise. This was back when I was doing crossfit.

I just had lunch with her and her cute hubby. Friends since sophomore year of HS! My that went fast!

One of my dearest with his wife. Got to meet their beautiful girly too!

This is kind of a funny picture. This is Elder Thompson. He served his mission when were new members of the LDS in Rogers. We got to meet him and his adorable clan of kids. I think his daughter thought I was weird because she looked at me like that the whole entire time we visited.

Look at my cute little boy scouts! Love them to pieces!

We never take pictures together. She is cute... I am casual haha

Loved her WEDDING! It made me cry. Only a little bit and they were tears of joy.

We love the park.

Child after my own heart. He got my sweet tooth for SURE.

My youngest cousin. So this is an oldest cousin/youngest cousin shot. Man, I'm going to be old when she's a teenager.

Look at the little girl behind me...

Already so studious, charming, intelligent, amazing...

My cute teenage brother. When did he get so big?!

Comments

Charity Brown said…
You look just like your mom! :)

Popular Posts