DISNEYLAND POST- 5 Months Later

You guys, I wanted to do this post MONTHS ago... Really!! Have you guys ever been to Disneyland with a 2-year old?? Oh my heavens, it was such a blast! I was super nervous to take little Max with me but he was such a trooper. We had an incredible time and although I doubt he will remember, I will cherish the memories I made with him there. I didn't know what to do for his 3rd bday and since the weather was muggy in Arkansas, I figured we would celebrate early while on our vacation in California. It was a brilliant idea, if I do say so myself :). I still cannot believe how amazingly well my boy did. If you guys want a great age, I would say 2.9 years old. They're still free AND curious enough to try all the rides. Here are all the pictures I have of our first theme park adventure together.

My brother Campeon, cousin, sissy Rea, Max picking his nose, my girl cousin, and I posing infront of the Happiest Place ever!











A little blurry but I wanted to share It's a Small World with you! Don't worry, we rode this about four times...

Max and I killed a few bad guys!

I was really hoping to get a pic with Little Mermaid but I didn't have time to pull out my camera. So here's Cinderella. I like her too!

Driving the go-carts! So fun!!

Finding Nemo!! Best ride ever!

The awesome mom shorts I got to borrow for the day!

Finding Nemo ride again!

I wish I could remember what this ride was called.

This really is the happiest place on earth!! It only cost us $400 to get in... But hey, you can't put a price on happiness, right?!
I wanted to share Max's excitement on his favorite ride, Finding Nemo.
Max: Submarine! Underwater!
Me: Ok, take it easy bud
Max: Oh hi sea turtles! Dori! Oh my gosh! Nemo!! [Pause] Sharks! Run away! I scared! Mom hold me! [Pause] Put me down, I gotta see Nemo. Hi NEMO!! [jumping up and down and got asked to sit down] Cool dude! See ya later dude! [I seriously thought we were going to get kicked off the ride because everything that came out of Max's mouth was super loud].

There is no greater excitement for a parent than to share something awesome with their child. This trip was exhausting and wonderful all at the same time.

Comments

Popular Posts