It was the best of times, it was the worst of times

Charles Dickens. He was good with words. I took it you guys. I took a test that should have been easier than the LSAT. Um, whoever told me that was only trying to make sure I didn't psych myself out. I did my best.

There is one test left to do: the GRE. I mean, I might as well take that, you know, since I've taken every other grad school entry level exam. JUST KIDDING. If I have to take another standardized test, it will be much too soon.

I'm a little bummed that this test didn't go as well as planned. I'm having a really hard time with the concept of "it happened for a reason." I also think I might have some kind of testing anxiety disorder. The fact that we started with a palm scan, picture, and electronic signature was enough to freak me out.

For all of you out there who are planning on taking the LSAT or GMAT and are horrible test takers... Study for over 6 months. In fact, if you're still in your undergrad, take it during that time. OH- and take a course. That should help.

Comments

My Name is JACY said…
I'm sorry Rubs.... :( That's always disappointing... I'm an AWFUL test taker too.... I totally choke. You're amazing! Don't forget it!
Ruby said…
Thanks Jacy! At least I gave it a go, right?? I choke every single time. UGH.

Popular Posts