Getting to Know YOU
I'm back and excited to share tons of new concepts and ideas!! First, I wanted to try something different. I was reading my friend Jacy's blog yesterday and wanted to share a little bit about me. So, here goes!
Q: What is something that most people don't know about you?
I am a classical pianist. I had a late start (started at 8) but caught up rapidly. I love it! I've played at weddings, funerals, and other special events. I have also played as a ward pianist for the last 10 years. I picked up the organ in high school and I would just like to say Beethoven kinda gets me. Music is my fall back when things in life just aren't lining up the way they should.
Q: What chore do you absolutely LOATHE doing?
I hate folding laundry. Give me your dishes! I'll iron your shirts! Clean bathrooms are my fave!... A huge incentive to live a righteous life is that I won't have to deal with folding laundry in the after life.
Q: What was the last movie/book that made you cry?
Sarah's Key. It's on Netflix. There is this incredible scene that left me feeling so many emotions all at the same time. It was emotionally exhausting and liberating.
Q: What is the #1 most played song on your iPod?
Sexyback by Justin Timberlake. I listen to it when I go on jogs, sit at my desk at work, fold laundry, or any other time I need a little more "sexy" in my life! It's a good mood booster... and let's be honest ladies... JT knows how to give that sexy feel to pretty much anything.
Q: What celebrity do you get told you look like?
Latinas, we all (mostly all of us) can rock the curves. *I used to have such a hard time with them when I was younger, now I'm so grateful I can fill out a dress!! *I get compared to JLo although I don't see the similarities but she's hot so I'm ok with that. I also think it's because most people down here only know J. Lo when it comes to Latina actresses, but hey, I'm not complaining. In fact, maybe I should develop a diva status and start going by R.De.... you know, short for my real name...




Comments
Love this ;) loooove that you get Jlo... Heck yeah! You are gorgeous!!!
Wanting to see Sarah's Key... Guess I'll have to now ;)
You're a pianist??? How cool is that?
Love you girl... Lots!!!