Sad to Post after a HAPPY Post

I got some hard news yesterday. One of my cousins died of cancer. Then I hear that another (ex)cousin passed away from brain cancer. What is going on here??! This whole cancer thing is really freaking me out. Everyone has someone who is affected by it and my stats are not that great... so it may be in my future. Yikes. On to better news that don't currently make me feel better, at least we know how the Plan works. We know that families can be together forever and be reunited on the other side. I'd like to think that my (ex)cousin will teach my other cousin the gospel. That way we can do the work for her. It's disheartening to hear of active people who lose their lives... But it happens every day. I am still trying to be joyous and loving; patient, meek, and humble. I am not bursting to the world of my happiness today. Instead, I am silently thankful that I am making it through.

**Praying for my families who are going through a difficult time.


Cancer is not kind.

Comments

Popular Posts