A Glass Half Full Kinda Gal
Today I woke up a little late! I looked a little frazzled. Who cares?? Not Me! I just hit a great milestone in my vida!! Today, it doesn't matter what I forget to do or say, how motherly I look, or the fact that I had a donut for breakfast (I blame the office ladies for that one...). I have found my happy! I am so grateful to know that I have reached a milestone I've been praying about for the last four years! I have joy in my heart and I feel so much love that my heart might burst (gross, right??). I don't know if I'm on a spiritual high or if my prayers have finally been answered or if I'm finally having a good day... Whatever it is, I'm going to hang on to this incredible feeling and praise the Lord for His love and infinite Grace!! Hallelujah!


In other news, I'm really not a "shouting" evangelist. I actually like to praise Jesus and the Lord in the comfort of my own home, church, and go about it quietly. I just felt like shouting my thanks from the top of the mountains today.
Comments