BUSY SEASON... OML (oh my life)

I always look forward to "busy season" at work. It's where I run around like crazy for three-four months and wonder why I'm not a millionaire, sitting at home with babies on my lap. Before that hits, I always say I would go nuts being a stay at home mom (disclaimer, I loved being a SAHM for the brief time I was able to do it...) The season has started. I'm running around like crazy. In fact, I wonder if there is any way I can go a whole three weeks without sleep. I would be able to accomplish sooo much! In this economy, I'm thankful to have a job, a roof over my head, and a boy to snuggle with. Life could be a lot worse. I could be living in a communist country. -That was a joke, by the way.

I'm a very detail oriented person. I love things to be fresh, neat, and I make sure I'm a good day ahead of my boss. Lately, I haven't been as dedicated. I find myself gazing out the window, dreaming of things I can't have, and wondering of where my life is going. I am doing all the essential things in my life: callings, working, Max, etc. but I still feel like there is something ticking (besides my biological clock... holy). Speaking of which, I really need to stop thinking of ways to find a baby on my front door. I'm not even that great with babies. It must be all this spring fever we're experiencing in NWA, my friends are getting married and having babies, oh yeah, and the fact that I now believe in clocks ticking. Does anyone have a baby I can have? I know I've had a thing for asian babes in the past but I'm not picky at all anymore!! If any of you know how I can make a lot of money while being able to work from home, I would greatly appreciate it! I miss it guys! I miss running my home, doing my thing, and having a schedule. I've come to terms that I'm not going to be done having kids at 30. I'm honestly ok with that. 30 is the new 20 anyway, so I am doing fine. I've also come to terms with the fact that Heavenly Father is not going to drop a righteously gorgeous man on my front yard. That's ok too. I've been working on me and it has been a great journey.




I'm learning to dance and I've gone to take voice lessons!! Haha. Right??!!! I've always wanted to do it, so why not?? I'm working out, reading lots of parenting self help books, and finding joys in my every day life. That doesn't mean I don't get discouraged... What it does mean is that I'm learning to overcome my natural man and seek for the kingdom. So deep... Yeah, I know. Sometimes I can be deep. I'm excited to travel a lot this year and to experience things I have only wondered about. My little Max is about to turn 3! When did we get to 3?!!! He's so darling and amazing. I'm so so lucky. I look at him and I know he's my biggest accomplishment. I don't understand how a little person can love with such a big heart. Just sitting here, writing this, puts a huge lump in my throat. Gosh, motherhood is amazing (I'm sure he's going to do something crazy tomorrow that I'll vent about, ha!).

Comments

Popular Posts