Jacque Tagged Me
Jacque Gardner, up and coming YA adult author tagged me, so here goes nothing! :)
1. What is your dream vacation?
My dream vacation is going to Western Europe. I want to start in England, then go to the mainland, start in Spain and head east. This would take me a good, solid three months! I would love to just immerse myself in their culture.
2. Are you spontaneous or do you like to plan ahead?
I am spontaneous. Every time I try to plan ahead, my plans crash and burn. It's best to just think of an adventure and do it!! Why not?? I like to go off the path and do something awesome to tell the kids and future grandkids!
3. Tell us one thing you want to do but don't dare do it.
I want to wear a bikini. But I have a giant scar from hip to hip that's hard to hide. Or make out with Ryan Reynolds...
4. What's your biggest phobia?
I am terrified of mice. UGH. Just thinking about them freaks me out
5. If you were stranded on a desert island-what three things would you want with you? (Not including your laptop or family)
A machete, ability to control the elements, and a ladder
6. Name three blessings in your life.
Max, my life, my faith
7. What was your nickname in High School?
The Rubedawg, Rubetube, Rooby Booby
8. If you could meet the President of the United States, what would you say to him?
Excuse me sir, but I have a set of ideas that would help you fiscally as well as socially. I have a detailed presentation done just so we can sit down and I can show you how to better America. I can't imagine doing your job because being President has to be the hardest thing ever, but I can show you where you can definitely make a positive impact for our country as a whole... etc. etc. etc.
9. If you could be any literary character, who would you be?
I would be Sorcha, from my favorite sci-fi book, Daughter of the Forest. She is brave, incredibly stubborn, and loves so fiercely that she saves her brothers. OR I would be Ron Weasley. I love him
10. What is your favorite quote?
"It will all work out"- it's the hardest one for me to understand but it also keeps me from having a panic attack. Eventually, everything will fall into place and I will be able to understand why things happened the way that they did.
I tag:
1. Sally
2. Shanda
3. Jessica
4. Emily
5. Brianna
6. Lauren Delatore
7. Alyson
1. What is your dream vacation?
My dream vacation is going to Western Europe. I want to start in England, then go to the mainland, start in Spain and head east. This would take me a good, solid three months! I would love to just immerse myself in their culture.
2. Are you spontaneous or do you like to plan ahead?
I am spontaneous. Every time I try to plan ahead, my plans crash and burn. It's best to just think of an adventure and do it!! Why not?? I like to go off the path and do something awesome to tell the kids and future grandkids!
3. Tell us one thing you want to do but don't dare do it.
I want to wear a bikini. But I have a giant scar from hip to hip that's hard to hide. Or make out with Ryan Reynolds...
4. What's your biggest phobia?
I am terrified of mice. UGH. Just thinking about them freaks me out
5. If you were stranded on a desert island-what three things would you want with you? (Not including your laptop or family)
A machete, ability to control the elements, and a ladder
6. Name three blessings in your life.
Max, my life, my faith
7. What was your nickname in High School?
The Rubedawg, Rubetube, Rooby Booby
8. If you could meet the President of the United States, what would you say to him?
Excuse me sir, but I have a set of ideas that would help you fiscally as well as socially. I have a detailed presentation done just so we can sit down and I can show you how to better America. I can't imagine doing your job because being President has to be the hardest thing ever, but I can show you where you can definitely make a positive impact for our country as a whole... etc. etc. etc.
9. If you could be any literary character, who would you be?
I would be Sorcha, from my favorite sci-fi book, Daughter of the Forest. She is brave, incredibly stubborn, and loves so fiercely that she saves her brothers. OR I would be Ron Weasley. I love him
10. What is your favorite quote?
"It will all work out"- it's the hardest one for me to understand but it also keeps me from having a panic attack. Eventually, everything will fall into place and I will be able to understand why things happened the way that they did.
I tag:
1. Sally
2. Shanda
3. Jessica
4. Emily
5. Brianna
6. Lauren Delatore
7. Alyson
Comments