The Mother of All Posts
My, how time has flown. It seems just like yesterday I was still sitting in Idaho, waiting for my "baby one" to get here.











Look at my little munchkin in this last pic!! He wasn't even a year old!! What a cutie! Also, Max got a haircut (I need to learn how to cut boy hair!!), we went to chuckecheese, took some family photos that I have yet to buy and upload for ya'll to see how darling my little guy is... It seems we are on the constant "go, go, go!" Sometimes I feel like I need to stop and smell the roses because I know I will never have this precious time again. I love how incredible my little man is. I thoroughly enjoy spending all of my time with him. Since I've re-dedicated myself to being a better mother this year, I have seen a huge difference in my relationship with Max. We laugh together, read together, snuggle together, and at the end of the day... I feel so much joy and love in my heart for this incredible little being. Yes, he is tiring. Yes, he can drive me crazy. Yet, he brings so much love to my life that I know I wouldn't be who I am today without my little man.
Since my focus has been little Max, my whole perspective has changed. I always wanted to do things that would make him proud of me and see that I was sacrificing for him. Now, I know he really isn't going to care what I did with my post-grad life. He's only going to remember the good times we had together. Most kids don't remember that frivilous stuff anyway.












Look at my little munchkin in this last pic!! He wasn't even a year old!! What a cutie! Also, Max got a haircut (I need to learn how to cut boy hair!!), we went to chuckecheese, took some family photos that I have yet to buy and upload for ya'll to see how darling my little guy is... It seems we are on the constant "go, go, go!" Sometimes I feel like I need to stop and smell the roses because I know I will never have this precious time again. I love how incredible my little man is. I thoroughly enjoy spending all of my time with him. Since I've re-dedicated myself to being a better mother this year, I have seen a huge difference in my relationship with Max. We laugh together, read together, snuggle together, and at the end of the day... I feel so much joy and love in my heart for this incredible little being. Yes, he is tiring. Yes, he can drive me crazy. Yet, he brings so much love to my life that I know I wouldn't be who I am today without my little man.Since my focus has been little Max, my whole perspective has changed. I always wanted to do things that would make him proud of me and see that I was sacrificing for him. Now, I know he really isn't going to care what I did with my post-grad life. He's only going to remember the good times we had together. Most kids don't remember that frivilous stuff anyway.
Things we're doing in the next month:
driving to California
visiting friends
visiting family
going to disneyland
going to universal studios
shopping
eating
loving our life together
Max and I have had many great adventures as of late and wanted to show ya'll how darling and handsome the love of my life is!
Max and I have had many great adventures as of late and wanted to show ya'll how darling and handsome the love of my life is!
Comments