Why my Sister is So Freaking Skinny: The DEETS
My Dear Readers Whom(e) I Love,
You guys all know my sister Esme right?! She's the attractive, 5'0", 90 lb. hottie that just birthed a child last November. Ok, I'm not entirely sure of what her real weight is and she's going to kill me for even trying to guess it... Oh well! As we can all see, I did not inherit any of her little European features #ThanksMexicangenesNOT. She got all the French/Spanish and although I would just like to put it out there that it's rude not to share, I guess I'll blame my parents for my lack of French-ness.
You guys all know my sister Esme right?! She's the attractive, 5'0", 90 lb. hottie that just birthed a child last November. Ok, I'm not entirely sure of what her real weight is and she's going to kill me for even trying to guess it... Oh well! As we can all see, I did not inherit any of her little European features #ThanksMexicangenesNOT. She got all the French/Spanish and although I would just like to put it out there that it's rude not to share, I guess I'll blame my parents for my lack of French-ness.
![]() |
| Check out my darling nephew and my teeny Sissy... Yeah, I have her genes. In my body. Somewhere.... |
Anyway, my sister is gorgeous! I don't know how else to describe her. She's hilarious, talented, sophisticated, and very chic. As the official tomboy of the family, I congratulate her natural efforts of sophistication and fashion-savvy ways. She has taught me a lot and I've come a long way from my sweatpant/tshirt days (um, I'm wearing white shorts, gray tops, cute shoes, and BRIGHT RED lipstick, holla). I still have a ways to go, but I owe my Sissy a huge one from bringing me out of my cave.
SO- Are you dying to hear about why my sister is so freaking tiny around her waist, arms, and thighs?? BTW, did I mention she doesn't have ANY saggy skin from having her baby? Because I should. NO SAGGING SKIN LADIES. Read it and weep. I know I did. Well, she's always up-to-date on all that healthy junk that gives me headaches. She has celiac disease, just the thought of no pasta/pizza/bread makes me want to go on a binge right now, and with that she has to be very careful about what she eats. She also loves to exercise! She is into tennis right now but she's also participated in soccer, cross country, volleyball, and yoga. She's very impressive, I know. She has also introduced me to something INCREDIBLE. Hold on to your yoga pants ladies! Skinny Wraps. No, not the food. They are wraps for your body! There is a lot of skepticism behind it but let me tell you, anyone that looks as awesome as my sister from using those is a winner in my book. The cool thing about them is that they work with fat cells in your body.
Want to lose two dress sizes? DONE. Have a wedding to go to and don't want to spend your extra cash on spanx for arms, tummy, and thighs?? Done. If you follow the instructions, you will keep the inches you lose off. UH-YEAH! Now, we all know my weight fluctuation beauti-ness. I look at a gallon of ice cream and gain the weight just by looking for heaven's sake. Naturally, when I hear about these "must-try" techniques I am the most skeptical of-them-all. I never trust sales people. Never.
However, I decided to try it. Funny huh?! See, I have a trip or two planned this summer. I'm thinking of going on some hott dates, boating, laying by the pool, and so I decided what the heck?! Why not try?! The worse that could happen is that I'll lose two dress sizes for a short amount of time. That's still a good month of firmness I'll take any time!! My awesome Sissy has been taking care of me during this whole procedure and it has been awesome. I will post before and after pictures because you will be shocked that I, Ruby Annette, am now a size 4. Are you crying yet?? Because we should all be crying tears of gratitude for me!! My booty has never been this teeny and I love the confidence I feel. I look great! I can look in the mirror and know that I'm beautiful. - I may or may not be teary eyed at the fact that I see myself as pretty. I am fit, toned, and this magic stuff just helped to define me even more. I'm not at all done with the process but the fact that I've stayed a size 4 for more than 4 months is indeed a modern day miracle.
However, I decided to try it. Funny huh?! See, I have a trip or two planned this summer. I'm thinking of going on some hott dates, boating, laying by the pool, and so I decided what the heck?! Why not try?! The worse that could happen is that I'll lose two dress sizes for a short amount of time. That's still a good month of firmness I'll take any time!! My awesome Sissy has been taking care of me during this whole procedure and it has been awesome. I will post before and after pictures because you will be shocked that I, Ruby Annette, am now a size 4. Are you crying yet?? Because we should all be crying tears of gratitude for me!! My booty has never been this teeny and I love the confidence I feel. I look great! I can look in the mirror and know that I'm beautiful. - I may or may not be teary eyed at the fact that I see myself as pretty. I am fit, toned, and this magic stuff just helped to define me even more. I'm not at all done with the process but the fact that I've stayed a size 4 for more than 4 months is indeed a modern day miracle.
Want to try it?? Leave me a comment below and I'll hook y'all up with an awesome deal. Oh wait, Sis, am I allowed to do that?? Oops, I did it again. I mean, my Sissy is so in love with this that she's started doing it out of her home. She's a pro. I'm sure she'll let me hook y'all up. Are you out of state?? Not a problem! She can make magic happen for anyone, anywhere in the United States :) Give it a try! I'm not sorry I did. And neither are all the boys that keep telling me I don't look like I've ever had a baby (thanks for the compliments!!). It's worth every penny. Trust me.
Sincerely,
No Longer Saggy
Sincerely,
No Longer Saggy

Comments
Trust me- the skinny wrap definitely works!