My Friends are Getting Married Part II

My beautiful friend Rachelle married this mega cool guy Ryan... It was an incredible wedding and I was so fortunate to be a part of it!! When I heard back in the day that these two lovebirds had started dating, I couldn't have been more thrilled. They are perfect for each other!! I'm not going to lie, it took everything I had to not to tear up (and the fear of smearing my makeup helped) as I listened to them say their vows. It was such a special moment. At the reception, I had the time of my life! Weddings are always so, so fun! They're even better when you're among good friends and great company!



I really loved the awesome eyelashes, hair, makeup!

How gorgeous are these girls?! I especially loved the letters on all the shirts. Definitely using this ;)


I never wear strapless clothes and it was a little hard for me to get comfortable in the dress but the dress itself was absolutely fabulous! I just wish I had buffer arms. legs. body.

This is actually at R's wedding shower... But check out how beautiful and teeny she is!!

I seriously loved these girls! It was such an honor  to be among them on R's special day. We love you girl!!

Um- can you say what a great lookin' bridal party?! Yeah, I definitely agree. I also love how N is looking right at the camera. When you got it, you got it right?!


A serious pose. If you look not closely it looks like I have great arms. Don't look too closely. I loved the colors and how good everyone looked together. I feel like the bride and groom should be in a magazine- just sayin' ;)
See the Good Year Blimp in the back?! Yeah, we were excited about that.

By the way... Guess who caught the bouquet for her second wedding in a row??? Yeah, this girl!
I. Absolutely. Loved. This. Wedding. So. Much.

I'm so lucky to know such incredible people. They give me confidence in my future, they've shown me what love looks like, and I couldn't ask for more! Life is a journey and I know that for these two, they have many incredible years ahead of them, filled with awesomeness!!

Comments

Alyson Samantha said…
Well, I don't know the other people in the pictures, but they are beautiful pictures! Also, you look amazing, Ruby!!! As ALWAYS!

Popular Posts