Best Day Ever Part 2

I almost had a coronary when I heard the first lines to her song!!!
 CELINE DION in all her graceful glory, amazing-ness!! Her poise, her beautiful voice, her talent... I saw her!! Rumor had it she was going to be at the Walmart Shareholders Meeting (google it, it's awesome) and I didn't believe it. I actually thought J.Lo would be there (which I would have also freaked as well) or Lady Gaga. But as soon as I heard the melody to It's All Coming Back to Me- (listen it to HERE )... I knew it was her. I started cheering, I felt my heart quicken (I thought I was going to have a panic attack), and tears streamed down my face!! I have never had that reaction in my life but it was so incredible!!- My dear friend Carmen took me with her, I guess we should mention her husband too since he's the reason we were able to get in... Thanks Dustin! We hugged, cheered, and then adored her in our own ways... It was nearly a spiritual moment, I was so elated! I was in the same room with one of the women I have always looked up to and adored. My mom used to jam to her when she would get ready for fancy events with my dad so I feel like I've grown up with Celine and I can connect with her  on a woman level... Can you tell I'm still a little starry eyed from this event??
I'm not entirely sure when this feeling will wear off... But I'll let it sit for as long as I can. I wanted to go to Vegas and see her in concert but the tickets cost $300 which I can't afford. It was such a treat!! I will always treasure this incredible moment Celine! I love you!!


She knows how to work a crowd!! Look at how tiny she is!! Her voice makes up for her
super teeny frame! - My new goal in life is to be as fabulous as this great woman.

She's absolutely timeless.  See a famous Celebrity can be checked off my Bucket List like 7 times!

Comments

Popular Posts