HAPPY DECADE CELEBRATION!
I became friends with B, an incredible woman, 10 years ago. At the time, we were slight misfits and through the grace of Providence, we were placed together in a camp setting. She was a tall, beautiful, quiet girl... and I was the skinny girl with the awkward personality. It was a match made in heaven!! We discovered many similarities (we are both the oldest) and our friendship hit the ground running! Since then, we have gone through first kisses, first boyfriends, breakups, marriages, divorce, pregnancy scares, childbirth, and everything else that falls in the BFF category.
![]() |
| My head was wayy too big for my body... and look how cute we are! |
B is one of the most compassionate people I know. She is also kind of brilliant... We used to be so proud of ourselves for majoring in "men" dominated fields. Of course, I am the philosopher and she's the engineer- so she wins by majority on the intellect level. I'm ok with that :). I am so blessed to have her in my life. She's hilarious!! We can laugh about the most interesting things for hours... I wish we lived closer to each other instead of thousands of miles away. ONE thing is for sure: I don't know where I would be without my BFF... So, happy 10 years of friendship!! Here's to many, many more years to come!! I love you!! I can't wait until we're planning our family vacations with our kids, torturing them with great stories, and doing the things parents/friends do to their children! -Once we're over that phase we'll be the old ladies on our rocking chairs living next door or in the same house, we'll have to see how we feel about that when the time comes :)


Comments