THE BEST DAY OF 2012 Pt. 1

Today, my life changed in an incredible way. Whatever problems I had just diminished. Whatever self-doubts I used to focus on have evaporated into thin air. See, today was one of the best days of my life!!!  ENTIRE LIFE (the first being birthing Maxi).
I used to have a lot of 'best days ever' but recently it's been a little hard to get mega- excited about driving to work, doing the routine, and changing dirty diapers (not that I'm complaining here). However, today, that all changed. Why?
I experienced what few people get to see in a lifetime. I got to see these people pretty upclose and personal... Brace yourselves!!

Justin Timberlake- Back on the "J" bandwagon. I mean look at this man!! I was so close
to him that I yelled "I LOVE YOU JUSTIN!!" and he turned and WAIVED with a smile!!

Latin Sensation of all time! Juanes!! Listen to his music even if you can't understand it.
He is truly an amazing musician and you can bet your bottom dollar I jammed and
cheered and scared all the American people around me but I didn't care.....

Here's just another picture for you to get the total male hottness that is dripping off of this guy.
My heart was in mega falling in love mode as he jammed on stage and I'm 100% sure he could feel my vibes
from where I was sitting. Juanes, you can call me "baby" any freaking time. Ay Mi Amor!!

Um, Hello- is it me you're looking for?? I can see it in your eyes... I can see it in your smile...

She has only gotten better with time... She sang Live and rocked it. I also didn't know she played the Banjo.
I was kinda impressed. Her lips are a lot bigger in real life, as opposed to Television because TV isn't real...

Can't forget the Zack Brown Band!!

Oh and this Friday was so fabulous that I had to split this up into two posts because once you see the next person I saw in Live CONCERT, you might turn green with envy because this artist is a legend!!!

Comments

Popular Posts