I Miss Barbara.



The world lost an incredible woman and we remembered her on Friday. Her daughter happens to be one of my most dear, bosom friends. I met her during pivotal moments of life and she gave me insights I should have listened to, lots of love, and hugs. She was a no-nonsense kind of gal and had incredible spunk. I'm at a loss for words to express the love I have for her. I know she lives on and will look out for us who are journeying through this path called Life. Words are just not enough. All I will say is I miss Barb. A part of her lives on through her family and especially my dear friend "C" who is the spunkiest woman I know.


I really, really, really wish I would have listened to her advice she gave me back in the day. She was absolutely right on the money! I will change something from now on in remembrance of her: I will live in the moment. I will kiss the boys I think are cute. I won't worry about tomorrow. Everything I do will be to have a better future. I love you Barbara. Thank you for giving love so freely and I'm sorry for worrying you with my crazy life plans. Thank you for adopting me. I'm glad I was your only Mormon daughter.

Comments

Popular Posts