How to get Over Someone


Have you ever tried to get over someone?? I know I have! It is such a time-consuming, moment-wasting experience! Everything you see reminds you of them! Cars, clothes, accessories, food, and especially music. I think it's harder for girls to get over guys because we make up stories in our heads about how things are going to work out, our girlfriends implant more seeds of how much these guys are sooo 'in love' with us, and we build emotional attachments a lot faster than boys. Then we get dumped.

Well, here's something to try next time you find yourself unable to get over someone. Pick up at least 4 new hobbies you've always wanted to do. If that doesn't work, try some Mexican Voodoo. It worked wonders for me last time!

Mexican Voodoo... works every time.

Comments

Alyson Samantha said…
LOL Mexican Voodoo...that's awesome. I think it all comes down to staying in an emotionally healthy mindset! We have to be wary not to lose ourselves in someone if they are not doing the same with us. Even then, we have to beware of becoming co-dependent, but rather work for inter-dependence!
Scabs said…
I need one of these! lol...that's a pretty good laugh!
Tab said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts