What's It Mean Anyway?

I didn't have a hard time convincing this kid to hug my cute niece! Isn't this a cute picture??
Can you guys guess what he's going to be for Halloween??

He's the light of my life! My sweet little man

He's probably not going to be too thrilled about this picture!

Definition of the name Max Byron: Strong and Bold. I knew since he was in my womb that he would be strong. The bold came later. After nearly losing him twice, I knew this guy had to be a complete gift from Heaven (and also finding out I wouldn't be able to have kids in my teen years made me super nervous and highly suspicious of how well this whole thing worked out. *Thankful to my Father in Heaven for my little miracle*)

Comments

he is such a cutie! and you look gorgeous! I need you two in my life!
Scabs said…
you are gorgeous! and his is a miracle. is that an iron man mask? i have to say it reminds me of a grasshopper head...haha!

Popular Posts