 |
| Look at this excited face!!- Actually this is his smile for all occasions. I can't get him to do a normal smile. |
Max and I are incredibly lucky. Not only do we have each other, we have a troop of family and friends that love us. I seriously think that I have the best support system for my circumstances. One of my dear friends in Chicago sent us a care package filled with awesome cold/hot mugs, CANDY, and toothpaste (her hubs works for Colgate). I'm really lucky that we ran into each other and re-friended each other rather quickly. I honestly can't remember what not having her in my life was like because for the last four months, we have been constantly "updating" each other. She lives the more exciting life of the two of us, with her move to Chicago (that in itself is exciting!!), school, and newly married life. She will probably disagree with me, but I know for sure that I'm living a calmer life, what with being in backwoods Arkansas and all. I love this girl to pieces (her hubs too!) and I'm so so thankful for having her in my life. EVERY GIRL needs a really good girlfriend who will listen to all the gory, boring details that happen on a daily basis. I just found mine :)
 |
| He loved the toothpaste the best! He wouldn't put it down and kept saying "Shel sent me ma toothpaste. It's mine." |
Comments