All Things European

Here's a fun fact most people don't know about me: I am obsessed with all things Western Europe. I love their cultures, their languages, their people (have you seen their men???), and their food! Fun fact numero 2: I could have a minor in European Studies. I probably do. It's just not official on my diploma.
1. I took French in high school because I thought it sounded classy. I wish I would have stuck with it OR gone on a French speaking mission. That would have made me super fluent.
2. I love cheese. Foreign cheese, and yes, I can make my OWN cheese. -Maybe I should add this to my resume
3. I LOVE European men. They have these incredible accents and I have yet to meet a European man who didn't have lovely eyes. I mean, let's look at Harry Potter or Liam Neeson or David Beckham. EYE CANDY!!!

Had to add a picture of this hunk!

4. I love European Fashion! It's crazy.
5. I find some of their government ideas fascinating.
6. Their HISTORY. I could go on for days. I mean my ancestors are part of that history and left Europe for a better life in America. They left from Ireland, Spain, Italy, and Germany. Are you surprised?? So were we when we found out.
South Wales beaches! YES!
7. My favorite countries: Italy, Spain, and England are just a hop and a skip away from each other. I could visit the Queen, go watch a flamenco dance, and then finish my evening in a hole in the wall eating real spaghetti and meatballs.
8. I want to go and sit in a cottage in South Wales and gaze at the ocean while I write a sonnet to a loved one. -I have it bad, don't I?!
9. I want to herd sheep
10. I want to take a zillion pictures of the beautiful scenery and stay in a little house (inn) and eat little tasty cakes and drink some tea.

Anyone going to Europe soon? I'm excellent at traveling! I wake up early, I can eat pretty much anything, and I pack light.

Comments

I want to go to Europe too! I wonder if we could find someone who would pay for our trip...haha
Ruby said…
You find the person and I'll pack the bags! At least you got yourself a European man!! You can definitely check that off your list :)
Kel said…
Um, I may or may not tell Scottie we are moving to Europe multiple times a week...EVERY WEEK! :) So basically, I know what ya mean!! :)

Popular Posts