Lately I've Been...

Emotional! Hi, my name is Ruby and I am too emotional.

Seriously, you guys I totally lost it last night and cried as I watched Max read a book to his stuffed animals. He was really into the story about bears and cyclops and Spiderman. He even showed them how to properly shoot a web. **We shoot a lot of webs in our household. We shoot them when we're happy,  bored, when we want a surprise attacks; he'll shoot me a web when he's stuck in time-out and doesn't know I'm looking... Spiderman is the man at our house.

Anyway- back to my glass of emotions... I haven't been this emotional since junior year of college. Maybe it's because I went a few years with not really displaying any type of emotion except for anger... But I don't think I can take this for much longer. I'm turning into my mother (sorry mom) and although I think it's cute when my momma gets all choked up while hearing Max sing "I'm a Child of God," I don't think it's as cute when I do it.

I haven't written as much lately because any time I'm going through something especially difficult my brain shuts down. I really, really wish I could share this with you guys but it's so personal (I haven't been able to wrap my own head around it) that I need to keep this one under wraps. For now, I can just ask for your positive energy and wonderful light. I will say that hopefully I'm going through all of these extremely hard trials now so that maybe I'll have some kind of exemption in the future (yeah right!!). Or maybe I'm going through these trials so that I can help someone else in the future. Or maybe I should just stop overthinking every single tragic event and learn to be grateful for the good things that I have.

I need to be more straight faced like this girl.

Comments

Tab said…
I haven't been blog reading much lately with moving into a new house and various other adventures, so I'm just catching up on your blog. I hope things start getting better soon. I've had the same problem with being emotional since having Finn. I choke up over the most ridiculous things. you aren't alone!
Ruby said…
Tab! how's the move?! how's the house?! please blog about it once you're all settled! XO