In the Midst of Trials

I'm always trying to work on bettering myself, whether it is by eating healthier, exercising, going out with good friends, or parenting. These last few weeks I've really been trying to spend more quality time with the little wee man. It's been good for both of us and 
honestly, I think I'm getting the hang of this parenting thing.  

We decorated these pumpkins that will be used for a kid event. Cool!
My little bro thought it'd be a good idea to gangsta up the little man. Pretty fierce if I do say so myself.

Getting some much needed man time with uncle Jose.

He's pretty legit right... I can't get enough of these pics!
Fingerpainting isn't my forte, but we did pretty well together! He looks pretty dapper in an apron
I finally made a break through this weekend (besides the parenting thing). Lately, a lot of girls who got divorced around the same time I did are either remarried or counting down the days for their second marriage. I felt like I was racing against a timeline I had set for myself in that department. But after deciding that comparing my life to others is probably a bad idea, I realized that I'm just fine alone. It's not always ideal and sometimes it's rough, but I'm finding that being happy with what I have is great. I have a little man who owns my heart. I have a really good job where I know I'm helping many, many people. I have a community of people that love me just for who I am (and love max even more). I have a church. I had a glimpse of the future, where it's just Max and I... and we were happy.

Comments

Popular Posts