SUPER TUESDAY

I was going to rant about politics and the demonizing effects they have on our society and how we play against each other every.single.election. I was going to vent about how Newt makes me sick, Romney should have worked on charisma, and why the heck Santourum is even given an option to be in the running?? I am all for morals (I know some of you are shocked due to my liberalness) but still, I believe in a society that still has moral efficacy. I may disagree on how these are brought to pass... But I still have faith and hope in our country. Since I'm trying to be positive, I won't talk smack about all these politicians and their eager anticipations to get on the ballot. Instead, I'm going to say: ROMNEY or PAUL. Seriously. That's who it is going to come down to. One of those is going to win. There are definite things I wish Romney could have been more clear on (social issues, breaking down capitalism, etc.) and honestly, Ron Paul has been on fire lately. All of the new-age independents are going to shock people after this voting takes place. Let's hope I'm right. If I'm wrong, then I can predict right now that President Obama is going to win the re-election. That's right, I said that too.




If it were up to me, I would have taken Hilary Clinton (do not hate me for my personal opinion) on a ballot. Regardless of her personal life with Bill she is a highly educated woman, definitely pro-women (we need stronger women in politics), and she was already in the White House once, I'm pretty sure she would have done well. I fear for some of the comments this post might receive but at the same time, you are free to stop reading at any moment.


*Disclaimer: I am a Democrat and have been one for a long time. If you are curious as to why I am a democrat I would be happy to post a whole other blog on it. Or answer your questions. Now lets love each other, eat more tofu, and relish in our comfortable, 1st world problems.

Comments

Linda said…
I was really rooting for Hilary last election... :) just wanted to say.
Love, Linda
Lauren said…
I want to know why you are a democrat? I'm neither republican or democrat because I disagree on some issues on both sides, but I think I lean more towards Republican for the most part. Anyway, I'm just curious your reasons for being a Democrat. It would be an interesting read.
Test said…
You had me up until you mentioned tofu. hahahha, love you <3

Popular Posts