Healing In California
I'm among my family, having the time of.my.life!! I've let my hair down and I love it!! UM- first things first. CALIFORNIA loves me so much that they sent MATT DAMON to welcome me, personally, into its borders. Thanks California, you really shouldn't have... Ok actually, that's the best thing anyone has done for me in a while... So you should have and please plan to do it again for the future.


Details on Matt:
he pumps gas like a normal person
he wears a beanie like on bourne identity
he is hott
he looks like a big brother version of Zach Pearson
he is average height (Ilike short men so he was a giant of course, all 5'9" with shoes on)
he drives a cadillac escalade(did I mention that's my dream car???? bc it is)
the rims of his car cost more than my house
See, I had barely crossed into CA when I stopped by a gas station because I was about to have a mega bad emergency- my bladder will never be the same after having a child- and I saw him pumping gas. Then of course I did a double take when I realized I was looking right at the guy who kept me company for years while I did household chores. He smiled at me awkwardly when he saw me gawking at him (gawking is worse than staring) and here's the best part ladies... I got to smile back at him. SMILE! Although I felt like yelling "I love you Matt Damon! I watched Bourne Identity every Saturday for three years while I folded laundry and dreamed of running into you at a grocery store and I want to have your babies!!!" I remained silently respectful, smiled back, and only did so because I saw his lovely wife in the front seat and did not want to come across as a husband snatcher. I'm sure she gets that a lot anyway, I mean I would expect it. She's married to a freaking movie star for crying out loud. I did feel personally victorious that she was a hispanic brunette. The thought that we could have marginally worked out due to his taste in hispanic women is satisfying.
Back to Healing: I've been able to let a last of things go and that has beeincfjedible -I was typing on an ipad and meant to say "been incredible". This journey was a great idea and has gone remarkably well and I feel good as new. Ok, maybe not good as new... But definitely good! I am finding my worth and I'm realizing the joys that are coming. I am coming to a good spot and I couldn't be happier. ALSO- I've been working on my novel. Yes! Novel!! My characters are slightly out of hand, there's some mystery, mixed with a lot of romance, and a girl who's making a name for herself in a small town. Sound familiar?? Sheesh I hope not! This is an original piece of work ladies and gentlemen! California has been good for me.
Comments