CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE!!

I went there! Hi Mickey! Goofy! I love this!!

The lady shot with the man of the evening

My uncle and his cute wife! He's the one responsible for setting my dad up (his best friend) with my mom. Thanks Tio!

My Tio Oscar. So fun to remeet him and learn about my dad's teenage years!

Annie! Cute!

Mom with our cousin Lily and my brother who is growing too fast!

This is where I get my personality from! My mom and her sister Araceli singing Karaoke for 3 hours will in fact make you lose your voice. Trust me. I couldn't talk the rest of the week!

Family Shot: notice double the trouble (aka twins) no worries, there's about 5 sets of twins on this side of the family ALONE. I'm not kidding!!


This lovely lady and I met a long time ago when she and her hubby were newly weds! She was Aunt Tonya and will always be aunt tonya to my little man!

New Mexico is a mega hot state. Our pics didn't work out at this spot but at least Max knows he has been outside the states of Idaho, Colorado, and Arkansas! Here's proof baby Max!

Max's favorite ride was the Nemo one... We had a blast!

What a trooper! Absolute best guy for all the rides!

Cute show! Drummer boys all around. Oh did I mention I love Disney??

He was going into the Pinnochio one... He was worried about getting swallowed by a whale lol

The HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!! -It really is. Just don't ask me how much I paid...



Watching Max meet Mickey will be one of the most memorable times of my life. "Hi Sickey Mouse!!" He called him Sickey the whole time we chatted. What a funny kid, I don't know where he got that one...







Mickey is a lot shorter in real life. I was just as tall...

The kid family portrait with two cousins. Just missing Sally, Josh, and Xander

Thumbs up for Disney! Two thumbs wayyy up!!

My cool uncle Pablo (Jae-P professionally) and stud muffin cousin Alvaro

My cousin Lily has mad moves and she tried so hard to teach me how to shake it like Shakira. Sorry Lily, I think you're the only one with the sweet moves. But thanks for the lessons!!

A real beauty inside and out! Love this girl! We bonded over Bieber fever :)

Max driving on the Go-Carts at Disney! Look at that excitement.

My cutie cousin Erica Esmeralda.



A full shot with the cuz. Girly, you have the body of a model. I'm jealous!! :)

This guy showed me all around LA. Hollywood, backstreets, black market (oh wait...jk to our moms!!)

My best friend Annie meeting Max for the first time. What a good friend she has been over the years! She's been there for me for the last 7 years and I couldn't feel more blessed.

Yeah we are soo cool! Haha. I have a lot more incriminating shots but I think I'll update another time. I LOVED CALI and it was fun and did I tell you I'm considering moving there????

Comments

Angie Adam said…
So fun!! And you look AWESOME ruby! So happy and so beautiful!
Alyson Samantha said…
Looks like you had such a good time!! CUTE pics of Max at Disneyland! Also,you look HOT!!!

Popular Posts