BRING IT ON... UPDATE

So, last week was cold. Not a good reason for my failed workouts. I have been working out outside (the weather makes this difficult) and trying to eat better. I'm sitting here munching on blueberries and carrots, chugging water, and considering walking away from this new goal. I know I really shouldn't! I need to keep at it!! I haven't lost any weight (maybe b/c I'm not working out like a fiend) and I feel pretty blah. This week will be different.


REASONS THIS WEEK LOOKS PROMISING:


1. I have a workout buddy who won't let me quit


2. I've gone 2 WEEKS/3 DAYS without COKE (our affair is coming to an end...)


3. Recently discovered hot guys are always a good motivation


4. Working out actually helps me sleep


5. ENDORPHINES


6. I feel a lifestyle change happening



Anyway, I feel like these are all good indicators of change. To those of you that actually read this, I would like to express appreciation for the support!!


The main pic is pan seared tuna, seriously try it. Your life will never be the same. The picture under all this is grilled tilapia, always delicious. Finally, the last pic is red snapper (my favorite fish, ever. i want some right now!). I get so full when I eat this stuff and it has a delicious taste to it. Not only is fish delicious but it's also filled with omega-3 and all sorts of goodness for the body. For those of you who hate fish, try them anyway :)





Thank you!!

Comments

Emily Hogg said…
You can do it! Trust me, I know it's though. It's been a year since I've started the whole lifestyle change and it is still a struggle for me to go to the gym most days. Sounds like you are doing well! I love Tilapia as well, but Salmon is my favorite! Love and miss you girl!