CALIFORNIA OR BUST!!!!
Ok, so I thought I had everything under control. Then I went out of town, didn't pack when I should have, forgot my oil change appointment, ran around like a crazy yesterday... And realized I didn't have anything set for today. Fastforward to today: no sitter, Max screaming in my office, me calling my sissy and asking her to take Max (so hard because she has a newborn), speeding like a racecar driver back to Springdale to hold conferences, re-scheduling my oil change, running to WalMart for last minute snacks, packing (what?? I leave in 6 hrs and haven't packed... WHAT?!), deciding to only wear one set of clothing for the week, changing my mind, frustrated at being a single parent because I can't be at 2 places at once, cursing at people who drive slow, apologizing to anyone in sight in my office for looking like I got hit by a car, realizaing I am sick as a dog, fighting an awful headache, cursing myself for eating too much sugar, cursing diabetes for making my sugar levels wacky, angry at happy people, and finally... Deciding that I will keep Max for another day. I can try again tomorrow to be a better parent because I feel like I used up all of my nice points today. If he forgives me then at least I will know he doesn't hate me. UGH. On days like today I wish I could crawl into my bed, sleep as long as I want, and walk around the house in underwear. Since none of these can happen I guess I'll take my losses.
Anyone know of a good babysitter here? Or a single, gorgeous guy that wouldn't mind being a permanent boyfriend (I'm not ready for marriage as of yet) for the next oh, I don't know, 4 years??
Comments