Hi Guys. This last week was a pretty emotional one, so for once, I kept to myself and pondered the things of the world I have yet to understand. Today I missed a funeral I felt I needed to attend and I am sad that I was simply too far away. Life is so weird sometimes. Anyway, things in Paraguay are pretty great. I have the opportunity to communicate with the people that I love and I am finding myself (it's always a process, right?). Can I just encourage you do to 5 things you love all the time?
Today, I cooked for my host family in the tiniest kitchen. I laughed with new friends. I sat in the sun until my face felt a little burned. I took a siesta. I called my sissy Sally. I'm learning to be still and to love with my entire heart. Every time my heart starts to remember how much I miss Max, I remind myself this is but a moment. I will have that ball of fire in my arms soon. This mothering thing is not for the faint of heart, let me just tell you that when you love a being with your whole heart, you are never EVER the same. My heart is no longer mine. I am so in love with life right now, with this new opportunity, and the fact that I am alive and well. God is good. He's blessed me with the wisdom to love unconditionally.
 |
| I love holding sweet newborns. Meet baby Matt. |
I am so glad I've made good friends here! It's made this stay go by a lot faster and I make sure I can keep up with these amazing women.
 |
| Some of the girls I work with over in Habitat. They are gems. |
 |
| I cooked for the host fam. These are some of the family members. |
Comments