Heaven is Lucky Today
Heaven gained a beautiful, young soul.
My heart is heavy that Earth will no longer have this vibrant woman's footsteps. She once told me her name was "girl with fire in her hair" because she had radiant red hair. I hope we can remember her and the good times we all had. It's been heart-warming to see so many of us gather together again to remember her. I just wish I were home to hug all of those I love.
Tonight, I will pray for your amazing family and I will remember you,"girl with fire in her hair." I'm usually good about birthdays and yesterday was your 24th. I'll think of you every summer, around girls' camp time. I'll never forget your first year. We sang happy birthday at the top of our lungs and made it a tradition every year.
![]() |
| Stolen from Audrey Chavez. |

Comments