MBH

Today was hot, humid, and stifling. I can't imagine what the summers are like here. I was in long sleeves and pants today and wished for shorts. The people walk around in huge coats in 70 degree weather because they are cold. The climate down here definitely has a mind of its own because as soon as I started getting too hot, it started raining. 

I did some more site visits but today I will post a take-back-Thursday picture of my MBH. Little tykes soccer was probably the best investment of my life. MBH wouldn't play for anything but seeing him interact with other kids was hilarious. This is definitely one of my favorite parenting moments! 

-Ruby


Comments

Kara said…
How old was Max when you put him in Soccer? Looking to put Carson in a sport but not sure what a good age to do so is.
Anonymous said…
He started at 4! He did the very early (super beginners) soccer and they just learn to play with other kids. Each kid gets a tshirt and a soccer ball at the end of the season. I would recommend it! Max wasn't into it last year when he tried it but he remembered this year and that's all he talks about! Good luck finding a sport for Carson. Personally, I'm glad I started with soccer. Max had no clue when it came to Tball.

Popular Posts