Allergies + Acupuncture + Chiropractor

I had the worst allergic reaction to over-the-counter medicine last week and took a lot of Benadryl to stop with the hitch-like swelling, which then made me the opposite of drowsy. Anyway, this is a friendly reminder to everyone--- if you're trying new medication (or face products), try it on a small skin patch instead of the entire affected area. 

Additionally, I'm on a mission to try anti-aging, pore-reducing, wrinkle repelling skin care products and hope to have some results to share with you. Finally, part of my self care list includes acupuncture with a new chiropractor. After suffering through a t-bone collision and an accident with a short bus on the highway, my spine and back pain is out of this world. Due to these accidents not caused by me, I can't sleep and driving has become my worst nightmare. I've never done acupuncture before but I hear that it helps with emotional and physical trauma, both of which are my nemesis right now. I hope y'all have a good weekend, stay away from short buses and remember that the best is, indeed, yet to come. 

All my love,
Rubs

This is such a hot mess picture right now so
just check out the lips. Insane right?!

Comments

Popular Posts