We Lost but I'm Okay
Last night's game was so emotionally draining that I almost didn't come into work today. Then I realized that the SuperBowl is just a game. Every year, I get myself in trouble and forget to enjoy the game for the sake of enjoyment. I have a competitive streak and that's slightly problematic when I talk smack and it backfires.
Anyway, I love football! I love the suspense, the food that comes with it, the great company, and can I just say I love a man in uniform?! I love my Niners and I'll always root for them. We've stuck it out for the last 20 years and I'm sure as heck not going anywhere. So, on the day after we lost, I'm still alive, the world didn't end and my jersey is still in tact. Way to make it to the SuperBowl my sweet darlings!! Here's to next year! Go. Fight. Win.


Comments