February Fun
"Sometimes I play with weird teethy holders and run around the house with them. Other times, I play with the stuffed Porcupine mom got for Valentine's Day. I also like to sleep with stuffed animals and I don't discrimnate against what type of animals they are. I've developed a very head strong attitude and don't like to take naps except while driving in the car to do errands with mom. I don't mean to fall asleep but car rides are soo soothing. I'm about to turn 4 in March and I make sure everyone knows that I'm 3 going on 4 and that my birthday is in March. I'm not sure of the date but at this point, all I care about is cake, pizza, and presents. I'm excited to start soccer practice soon and have started piano lessons. The piano lessons are more fun when mom plays songs and I can run around the room and jam to them. My favorite movie right now is Enchanted and my favorite TV show is Diego. I love television so much I keep begging mom to put a TV in my room but she says no. Instead, she makes me read books. My favorite book is "Green Eggs and Ham" and I laugh really loud every time we read it. I also have that book memorized and so I "read" to Mom once in a while."
-My 3rd February Update,
Maximus
-My 3rd February Update,
Maximus

Comments