Oh No... BRING IT ON... Again!!

For those of you who have been with me these last few years... You know I went through a "bring it on" phase. I worked out regularly, ate healthy meals, ran a successful home, and managed to get my post baby, post college weight off. It worked wonders for me! Here I am, nearly 2 1/2 years later... and I'm about to do it again. Crazy right?? I mean back in the day I was a stay-at-home-mom so working out was a lot easier to do. I lived in Rexburg where I had incredible friends who helped me with Max while I did this. I'm not so lucky this time around (I miss having sooo many young families as neighbors!!) so I have to be more dedicated. I'm giving myself 8 weeks. 8 solid weeks dedicated to eating better, exercising, spending time with Max, working hard at my job, and studying for the LSAT. Not bad right??
Looking back, I don't know how I managed to do it all. I went to school full time, took care of my boy, ran a home (cooked, cleaned, perfected housewife skills), and somehow managed to hang out with some cool girls. Maybe since I'll be sooo busy, I'll be able to better manage my personal goals. I'm excited to start the BRING IT ON phase. I am a firm believer that when you're good and healthy on the inside, it transposes to the outside. I will keep posting about my single mom days, work habits, political obsessions, and now will throw in some exercise junk in the mix.
I'm not looking to get super skinny (I'm a curvy woman and curvy is how I'll always be) but I wouldn't mind having some nicely toned body parts. I'm planning a nice trip for myself this summer and I have some cute clothes I want to look good in. I've reached a point where I enjoy looking good for myself!! *AND- it felt sooo good to slip into size 4 jeans and have them fit. I had been wearing the wrong size for a long time. Hallelujah!

Check out those abs. I don't like to post weird immodest things... BUT HER ABS are incredible
Comments