CHECK HER OUT

I met Jacqueline Gardner (and her hubby Joe) in Rexburg, Idaho. Little did I know what I great friendship would come from that. Jacque is incredibly talented. She is smart, has a great sense of humor, beautiful, a good listener, and has become one of my very close friends. I value our friendship because I know what it's like to not have valuable friendships. She is one of a kind (good job Joe!!).





I wanted to blog about her because she is having a book come out soon, and you should all support her and buy it and READ it (haha). I am amazed at the imagination this woman has and at how mesmerized I can become when reading her novels. If you have any questions, let me know! I will also post her blog address so ya'll can follow her!



Comments

Littlemommaesme said…
Yay! Wish they lived closer! We still need to write that book....
Ruby said…
We need to write that book!!!